I see input method keyboard, but there seems to be no way to change it to controller. Is that correct?
A downloadable game for Windows
A classic platformer with a major twist !
In Scrolling Survivor, the scrolling doesn't follow your character. You must stay on-screen until you reach the goal !
- 7 long stages and 17 harder sub-stages for more than 3 hours of gameplay, even much more if you aim for 100% completion !
- Scoring system and leaderboards, for maximum replayability. Will you be the best scroller in the world?
- Various platforming game mechanics : ride a surfboard, struggle against the wind, escape living hieroglyphs...
- Original black-and-white graphics !
- Catchy chiptune music by Arachno !
- All of this for FREE !
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I have downloaded the game and I can't execute it :(
After Zoglu logo and "coin" effect, the game goes to black and nothing happens. I have Win7 x64
It's the first time I hear about this. The main menu should appear right after this screen, unless you have a gamepad. Could you maybe try to unplug your gamepad ?
I loved the first demo you published on your website a long time ago, so when I saw the final version here on itch, I was so happy! Really great game!
Nice game ! Even if it was a little bit difficult to control the character I really enjoyed it ! A simple but effective game, well done !
Nice, thanks for the video, which helped me understanding why you think it's difficult to control the character.
Still, you seem to get the hang of it at level 2 :)
Awesome game! Only frustrating thing is trying to control the scroll speed while trying to control character at same time
Yeah, seriously I think 3 buttons is a bit too much for this kind of platformer. Sonic only has 1 button.
Maybe you could remap keys, for instance D for jump and S for scroll speed instead? Or use a gamepad?
holy cow, i was not expecting the level of fun and polish this game has! you should be charging money for this dude!