At POWERCUT Inc., our gut-feeling is that a top-line, intra-company, trigger event leverages the commitment. Our milestones foster action items, while we will execute to identify our subpar returns. Brand image, time-to-value and cornerstone deliver maximum impact...
...anyway. We also have some issues with our electric generator set, so could you please help our employees work by turning lights off and on when needed?
Make sure they spend enough time working and watch out for blackouts !
- Click/touch rooms to turn them ON and OFF.
- Turning rooms ON costs power. If you run out of power... well, don't let this happen !
- Satisfy all employees' needs and make enough $$$ before the night to unlock the next level !
Made by :
- Charly Piva : Game & Level Design, Code, SFX, Music
- Pierre Terakopiantz : Game Design, Graphics, SFX
- Manon Loison : Master Chef (home-made lasagnas, cheese fondue, burritos and pizzas ! YAY)
- Margot Piva : Chief Senior Executive Project Manager
+ our wonderful testers <3
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.